Nitrogen & Oxygen generators
ReddiAir providing guaranteed independent supply of industrial gas to commercial businesses UK based
A reliable and top quality supply of nitrogen & oxygen
Since 2005, UK based Reddiair has delivered industry-leading
compressed air and gas treatment solutions to some of the most
state-of-the-art production facilities all around the globe.
With the new innovative gas generators PPNG and PPOG,
Pneumatech raises the industry standard to new levels.
Our customers can be sure the on-site generators deliver the right
purity and flow exactly when you need them. In addition, you obtain full
control over your own gas supply. Reddiar gas generators stand
for a flexible and reliable gas supply for many years to come.
Oxygen generators are made to supply up to 95% purity for various applications and conditions. The gas generator is built for continuous usage and operates with one tower at a time, while the other tower regenerates the zeolite material. It is set to provide the gas when you need it without compromising on quality or performance.
The Pneumatech nitrogen generator is made to supply nitrogen up to 99.999% purity for various applications and conditions. The gas generator is built for continuous usage and operates
with one tower at a time, while the other tower regenerates the molecular carbon material.
The nitrogen and oxygen generator should be placed in a fairly clean and heated room. Even if the gas generators can operate from 5 up to 45°C
(41-113°F) the best optimal performance is achieved between 20-35°C (68-95°F). Based on the plug and play principle, the installation is very convenient for you as a customer. The importance of clean and dry air is critical for the performance of gas generators. Use the Pneumatech dryer and filtrationproducts described on this page to secure the quality of your gas supply.
1.Compressor (in case of an oil-free compressor, no oil filtration is needed)
2 Pneumatech refrigerated dryer
3 Pneumatech filters G HE + C HE
4 Pneumatech VT carbon tower (oil removal)
5 Air tank (with Pneumatech PNL drain)
6 Pneumatech nitrogen or oxygen generator
7 Pneumatech nitrogen or oxygen tank (large)
8 Pneumatech S HE (dust filter)
Control and monitor your generator
What makes the Purelogic controller unique
• Ease of use – Purelogic controller incorporates a 3.5″high definition colour display with a multilingual user interface, clear icon indications and Ethernet connectivity.
• Connectivity – full control over your nitrogen or oxygen supply. • Energy efficiency Purelogic controller drives down energy consumption and reduces costs by going into stand-by mode when not in use.
• Safeguarded production – Offers a number of alarms that gives the customer the information needed for safe operations.
Purelogic controller features & benefits
• Trending, counters and service indicators.
• Preventive maintenance warnings.
• Remote web monitoring capabilities.
• Robust & easy to use key pad.
• Remote start/stop capabilities.
• Automatic restart after power failure.